Season 1 Friends? Check. Here’s a few of my favorite things… I mean quotes.
- Rachel: (on writing a romance novel) “Yeah. Thought I’d give it a shot. I’m still on the first chapter. Now, do you think his ‘love stick can be liberated from its denim prison’?”
- Joey: “Knowledge is a tricky thing.”
- Phoebe: (on Joey making money donating sperm) “Wow, you’re gonna be making money hand over fist.”
- Rachel: (on receiving first paycheck….I can totally relate) “Isn’t this exciting! I earned this! I wiped tables for it, I steamed milk for it, and it was totally… not worth it. Who’s FICA? Why’s he getting all my money?”
- Joey: “You know what blows my mind? Women can see breasts anytime they want, you just look down and there they are! How you get any work done is beyond me.”
- Ross: “Wow, you guys sure have a lot of books about being a lesbian.”
Susan: “Yeah, you know, you have to take a course, otherwise they don’t let you do it.”
- Rachel: “Why can’t parents just stay parents? You know? Why do they have to become people?”
- Ross: (when Ross discovers Rachel had a sex dream about Chandler) “I can’t believe you two had sex in her dream.”
Chandler: “I’m sorry, it was a one-time-thing. I was very drunk and it was someone else’s subconscious.”
- Ross: “Everything’s going to be all right.”
Carol: (freaking out about having a baby) “What do you know?! No one’s going up to you and saying, ‘Hi! Is that your nostril? Mind if we push this POT ROAST THROUGH IT?'”
- Chandler: “Hey, that monkey’s got a Ross on his ass!”
On to season 2. Don’t tell Joe.