Recently I heard about Give it 100. The idea is to practice something for a 100 days. I love this idea and this site is really motivational! So I made a goal to write at least 1,000 words every day for 100 days. I won’t video tape it like the people on give it 100 (cause how boring would be), but I have a group from kboards that I’ll be accountable too.
I’m curious though. What would you want to do for a 100 days? Some other ideas I thought of are:
2. Take Vitamins – why is this so hard?
3. Compliment 5 people
4. Take a picture of where you are. Wouldn’t this be a fun collage at the end of a 100 days?
5. Write a letter. You know how awesome it is to get a letter that’s not a bill?!? Your friends and family would love you forever. 🙂
So what are your ideas? Also, because I love ya here are some sexy men to end your year with.
Happy New Year!
I have a love/hate relationship with resolutions. On the one hand it really does help focus my energies on something good. On the other hand, they suck.
But here’s my resolutions for all to see:
1. Write at least 1,000 words a day.
2. Publish two stories a month.
3. Update blog twice a week.
4. Tweet once a day.
5. Get into bikini shape before August cruise
6. Find Jack Bauer. I know he’s real.
7. Clean out inbox.
8. Make 1 book cover a week to sell.
I hope you have a bright new year and lots and lots of sexy memories.
An amazing group of authors have come together for a very special present to all our readers. 101 flash fiction stories just for you! Authors include the amazing Hugh Howey, Lisa Grace, Andrew Ashling, Jamie Cambell and many many more. What I love about this book is that there are so many genres. You can get a taste of that genre and author and hopefully fall in love with each. 🙂
Oh and did I mention it’s FREE?!? So pick up your copy today!
Barnes and Noble
Hugs and kisses and lots of mistletoe,
I have the song Santa Baby playing over and over in my head. In the song the “awful good girl” asks for:
- ’54 convertible, light blue
- the deed – to a platinum mine
- the duplex, and checks
- decorations bought at Tiffany
- a ring
Oh man, she must have been an awfully good girl. What is on your Santa List?