My goal was to publish 3 short stories this month and I’ve utterly failed. I have one written, and it’s not ready for publishing. But…
I did successfully complete my first Camp NaNoWriMo! I wrote the first draft of “The Vampire’s Prey.” My first full length novel involves a royal lycan and her sexy vampire mate.
What I learned from this month is:
1. Novels are hard to write
2. Writing is hard to write
3. I should own stock in Coca-cola.
4. Don’t commit to a publish date unless you have completed the first draft.
5. If I type too much my fingers don’t like me.
6. Joe Manganiello is hot
7. I already new number 6 and 3.
8. I have the best readers in the world! Thanks for putting up with my crazy antics.
Also, I was going through a “About Me” crisis and updated the whole “About” page. Do I sound as weird as I think I do? 🙂
It’s Tasty Tuesday with a little two for one. 🙂 I couldn’t decide which I liked better. They are essentially the same picture except one has been involved in some very strenuous activity. hint hint. wink wink. So I’m calling them my before and after pictures.
3. Bella Andre, Barbara Freethy, and Courtney Milan are all giving workshops on self-publishing!
4. Sylvia Day, Nalini Singh, Lori Wilde, Elizabeth Hoyt, Sabrina Jeffries, etc… all in one place!
6. Banana Split – Oh Harlequin how you make me drool…
I go through a lot of stock photos every day. A LOT. Some pictures really speak to me and this tasty guy said one particular word… VAMPIRE. What do y’all think? Is this guy a vampire? Or just a HOT tuesday treat?