Women are crazy, I know. So to make men’s life a little easier I thought I’d share some secrets into women’s vocabulary.
Five Deadly Terms Used by a Woman:
- Fine – This is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is right and you need to shut up.
- Nothing – Means “something” and your need to be worried.
- Go ahead – This is a dare, not permission, don’t do it!
- Whatever – A woman’s way of saying “Screw You.”
- That’s OK – She is thinking long and hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake.
- Wow! – This is not a compliment. She’s amazed that one person could be so stupid.
Full disclosure: Okay, I saw this on a sign and thought it was clever. But it is SO true. Beware though. Definitions could change at any moment.